Author: Sally Goldfinger
Setting aside time for yourself is important because it can enhance your emotional, mental and physical health.
In a busy week full of demands you might have neglected yourself lately. Don’t worry. You can change this with a few and simple healthy self care routines. What matters the most is that you do things, that you actually want to do.
If you don’t really want to drink green kale juice every day, then don’t.
There is NO self care in things we force. That itself is stressful and defeats the purpose of your self care.
GET BACK TO YOU
- Sleep before midnight. When we sleep after midnight we go against the nature. This ages our cells and quickly show on the skin (pre-mature ageing, wrinkles, etc). Your body regenerates in the night. Nights are for sleep. Not for being alive.
- Drink 2 liters of water a day. Sounds simple, right? But most of us forget to drink enough water. Have a bottle next to you, and make sure you hydrate during the day.
- Take 5 deep breaths every 3 hours. When you feel tired during the day, it is often related to lack of oxygen. Have you ever noticed how sleepy you get on a flight travel? This is because the oxygen on board is low. And if you don’t breathe deeply during your work day, your cells are starving for oxygen. Therefore, remember: 5 deep breaths every 3 hours, every day.
- Say NO, when you feel, it is a NO. If you over-commit, you exhaust yourself. Read more here about SAYING NO
- Meditation. Why? Because it helps to slow down the heart rate. It calms down the nervous system. You don’t have to “know” how to meditate. There is not such thing as to “be good at meditating”. Meditation is simply a way to sit down for 10-15 min, and disconnect from technology. To breathe. To feel YOU. To slow down.
- JOIN FREE ONLINE meditations ( you can sign up to my newsletter here. If you can’t join every week, I send out the audio via the Whatsapp group I’ve created called “Blissful Living”. Once a week I send out the audio. Why not join? It is Free. And Spam free. No pinging all day.
YOUR PERSONAL WELLBEING
Need a health boost or do you feel stuck? Perhaps you feel confused about your digestive health and overall wellbeing? I offer you a holistic, personalised health, lifestyle and Ayurveda food coaching Program in which I consider your individual body-type and your current life situation. My approach is holistic and it is completely developed around you.
Check out these 3 packages I offer, and choose which package suits your needs and budget: 3 health packages
CHOOSE BETWEEN MY 3 DIFFERENT PACKAGES HERE
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME TODAY