Author: Sally Goldfinger
Setting aside time for yourself is important because it can enhance your emotional, mental and physical health.
You might have neglected yourself lately. Don’t worry. You can change this with a few and simple healthy self-care routines. What matters the most is that you do things, that you actually enjoy to do.
If you don’t really want to drink green kale juice every day, then don’t.
There is NO self-care in things we force. That itself is stressful and defeats the purpose of your self-care.
GET BACK TO YOU
- Sleep before midnight. When we sleep after midnight we go against the nature. This leads to weight gain and premature ageing. Your body regenerates in the night. Nights are for sleep. Not for being alive.
- Drink 2 liters of water a day. Sounds simple, right? But most of people forget to drink enough water. Have a bottle next to you, and make sure you hydrate during the day.
- Take 5 deep breaths every 3 hours. When you feel tired during the day, it is often related to lack of oxygen. If you don’t breathe deeply during your work day, your cells are starving for oxygen. Therefore, remember: 5 deep breaths every 3 hours, every day.
- Say NO, when you feel, it is a NO. If you over-commit, you exhaust yourself. Read more here about SAYING NO
- Meditation. Why? Because it helps to slow down the heart rate. It calms down the nervous system, and reduces stress. You don’t have to “know” how to meditate. There is no such thing as to “be good at meditating”. Meditation is simply a way to sit down for 10-15 min and disconnect from technology. To breathe. To feel YOU. To slow down.
- JOIN ONLINE YOGA. You have no excuse as you don’t even have to leave your house. You have many different sessions to choose from. Start your self-care today, and feel amazing.
YOUR PERSONAL WELLBEING
Need a health boost or do you feel stuck? Perhaps you feel confused about your digestive health and overall wellbeing? I offer you a holistic, personalised health, lifestyle and Ayurveda food coaching Program in which I consider your individual body-type and your current life situation. My approach is holistic and it is completely developed around you.
Check out these 3 packages I offer, and choose which package suits your needs and budget: 3 health packages
CHOOSE BETWEEN MY 3 DIFFERENT PACKAGES HERE
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME TODAY
Ayurveda Health Consultation