This retreat is a luxury wellness retreat to give you a wonderful holiday of nourishment, daily yoga, healthy food, and one refreshing spa treatment to cleanse and relax.
Who is it for:
- Anyone in need of relaxation and time away from daily stress, routine, etc.
- For busy professionals in need of disconnect
- For solo travellers who seek comfort and nourishment
- Couples or friends who enjoy Yoga and well-being or wish to begin a healthy journey.
- Beginners of yoga who want to feel the amazing benefits of a yoga retreat
Where: North of Morocco, in the Blue Pearl. The Blue Pearl is known for it’s incredible nature and calm environment. It’s far away from a busy city, yet not so isolated that you feel “stuck” in a far away location with nothing around. There is plenty of fresh nature, mountains, clean tap water, a cute local town with relaxed markets and cafes, etc.
What to expect:
- A luxury retreat in a high-end stunning venue with beautiful rooms
- Breathtaking views, private en-suite bathroom
- Private terrace with open views in many of the rooms (choose your room)
- Organic shampoo and cream in the bathrooms
- Tea kettle in every room
- Mini fridge in every room
- Hair dryer
- Daily filling breakfast
- 5 delicious dinners made of the best and most natural ingredients (3 course dinners – (starter, main + dessert)
- 1 dinner in the local town
How To Reach: There are many flights from Europe and the rest of the world to North Morocco. The two airports that are closest are: Tangier Airport and Tetuan Airport.
If you happen to travel around in Spain or Portugal the flight journey to North Morocco is 40 minutes only! From Tangier you can arrange a private pick up with us and our private driver will pick you up and take you straight to the venue.
You can also fly to Marrakech or Casablanca but keep in mind that the travel time from these cities to North of Morocco is long. A private driver can pick you up and we make sure you arrive safe and well. There are also convenient 1st class trains from Marrakech and Casablanca to Tangier.