- A cancellation less than eight weeks before the booked Yoga session, Yoga Retreat or Yoga event begins: We apologize, but we are unable to refund any payment.
- A cancellation between 8-10 weeks before the private session, yoga retreat or event begins: We will refund 50% of the total cost.
- Please note: Sally Goldfinger does not accept any liability for cancellations, delays or travel changes caused by closure of airports, civil strife, pandemics, natural disasters, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, terrorist actions or threats, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances, sudden illness, flight delays or other events beyond our control; participants’ medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during a travel or at home before your travel begins, death in the family, divorce, loss of, or damage to, personal property of participants.
- Sally Goldfinger is not liable for any injuries you may incur. Yoga classes & use of our facilities are undertaken at your own risk.
- If you have booked a Yoga Retreat or one or several private yoga sessions and suddenly wish or need to change schedule or would want less classes or less participants because of illness or your travel program might change, we apologise, but we are unable to reduce or refund any payment.
- Once you have booked your private sessions or a yoga retreat, Sally Goldfinger blocks out your time slots (for a retreat your room is blocked for you), and therefore we can’t refund any payment.
RETREAT MINIMUM BOOKING THRESHOLD
- If retreat bookings for Retreats in North Morocco or in Spain fall below a minimum threshold, Sally reserves the right to cancel the Retreat. You receive a refund, EXCLUDING initial transaction fees and 5% credit card, PayPal and any online fees involved. Please note: Both initial payment and the refund have deductions for transaction fees incurred during the original payment. The payment system automatically deducts these fees upon payment, resulting in a net amount that differ from the initially paid sum. This will be sent to you as proof so all is transparent.
Sally G is a small business; Acceptance of the policies is required prior to booking and payment. If you for any reason don’t accept the policy, please do NOT proceed with booking and payment. Thank you.
Clients are responsible for reading and understanding the booking and payment policy BEFORE proceeding with a booking.
Thank you for your understanding