How to cure type 2 Diabetes doesn’t require difficult lifestyle adjustments. Eating healthy and eating right is simple. It is also a priority. However, diabetes is on rise all over the world. It is ranked at the top of chronic diseases, a disease that threatens the global health.
According to the International Federation of Diabetes 80% of diabetes patients exist in the developing countries. Morocco is among them. North Africa and the Middle East rank among the highest in the world with 1 in every 10 people affected by diabetes.
You can control diabetes with proper diet, support, and a healthy lifestyle
Type 2 diabetes can be cured naturally without the use of medication. With proper guidance in terms of food, lifestyle and daily habits, people can reverse type 2 diabetes naturally. In fact, my own father is type 2 diabetes free today, after following my Ayurveda program.
FACTORS THAT MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF DEVELOPING TYPE 2 DIABETES
- Your Job. If your job isn’t very active, you have a greater risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Sitting daily for 4-12 hours a day with very little movement makes your body sluggish.
- Your weight. Being overweight with fat accumulations around the stomach and waist is a main risk factor for developing type 2 diabetes. However, slim people are also at risk. If you store fat in the stomach area, you have a greater risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Your genetics. The risk of type 2 diabetes increases by 40% if one of your parents has type 2 diabetes.
- Your DNA: Research shows that people in North Africa and developing countries are more likely to develop type 2 diabetes than people in the Norther countries.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). Women already starting from the age of 20, having polycystic ovarian syndrome — a condition which often begins with very irregular menstrual periods, cysts in the ovaries, excess hair growth or weight gain — All of this increases the risk of type 2 diabetes. Do you have symptoms or suffer from PCOS? Contact me directly, here.
HOW TO BEGIN
The best thing to do is to start reducing high insulin foods from the diet. Start gradually. Sugar and white carbs must be completely avoided.
- Reduce and with time avoid sugar in hot drinks (tea/coffee). Do it gradually to give your taste buds time to adjust.
- Reduce sugar when you bake. Most recipes (this includes “healthy vegan” recipes too) contain an enormous amount of brown sugar or coconut sugar, dates, honey or syrup). There is no need to add 200-500 gram of sugar or dates to a dessert recipe.
- Are you stressed or tired? We crave more sugar when we feel low on energy. Make sure to eat 3 healthy meals a day and snack on fibre rich snacks such as almonds, walnuts, whole-wheat bread, avocado on bread.
Be aware of hidden sugar in foods:
There is sugar in foods such as cereals, packaged foods, breads, snacks, flavoured yoghurts, baby food.
A high-sugar diet increases the risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, weight gain, fatigue and depression.
The famous Danish drug company with leadership in diabetic care, Novo Nordisk, revealed in a survey that the majority of inhabitants in Morocco don’t see diabetes as a serious disease. This is why most diabetes patients continue to eat unhealthily, paying no attention to their blood sugar. The lack of awareness of the disease is worrying. Diabetes is a very serious imbalance. If it’s not kept under control there are severe complications such as:
Education campaigns is highly needed to help Moroccans understand what diabetes does to the body. If you have diabetes or know someone who does, it is important to look for help and support to maintain a healthy lifestyle. You can live happily and normally with type 2 diabetes if you learn how to balance and control your blood sugar. If you are open to follow an Ayurveda health guideline, it is possible to reverse type 2 diabetes and once and for all remove the imbalance from the body. My father who suffered from type 2 diabetes is diabetes free today after he followed my Ayurveda lifestyle plan for 2 months.
Want to learn more from me? Do you or a family member need help with how to manage diabetes 2 through food and a healthy lifestyle?
Do you need guidance on how to maintain a balanced body weight? How to feel better?
Contact me via email: email@example.com or click: here